Axa’s consultation on 59 redundancies in its claims function is not set to impact on any broker-facing roles.
The provider confirmed that the department reorganisation, first reported by Kent Online, would not affect brokers and they will receive normal service.
A spokesperson commented: “As part of our efforts to modernise our claims function we have had to take some tough decisions and, unfortunately, after consulting with unions and management, 59 roles are being placed at risk of
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB