Axa’s consultation on 59 redundancies in its claims function is not set to impact on any broker-facing roles.
The provider confirmed that the department reorganisation, first reported by Kent Online, would not affect brokers and they will receive normal service.
A spokesperson commented: “As part of our efforts to modernise our claims function we have had to take some tough decisions and, unfortunately, after consulting with unions and management, 59 roles are being placed at risk of
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers