Axa’s consultation on 59 redundancies in its claims function is not set to impact on any broker-facing roles.
The provider confirmed that the department reorganisation, first reported by Kent Online, would not affect brokers and they will receive normal service.
A spokesperson commented: “As part of our efforts to modernise our claims function we have had to take some tough decisions and, unfortunately, after consulting with unions and management, 59 roles are being placed at risk of
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman