Delegates at Insurance Age’s Broker Expo in Coventry have heard from a panel of experts on how broking can deliver world class customer focus.
Hosting the event Michael Lawrence, personal lines director at LV posed the questions to the broking specialists to help share knowledge and build crucial skills in the sector.
The discussion began with a focus on what true world class customer service really looks like.
Ian Cooper, COO at Lockton advised: “Put yourselves in the shoes of the customers
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders