Axa has appointed Amelie Breitburd as chief financial officer (CFO) of UK and Ireland. She will start on 1 January 2019.
Breitburd has been at Axa for 14 years and was most recently CFO of the insurer’s Asia arm having held several senior roles in the firm’s Paris branch.
She has previously worked at KPMG and Allianz.
Breitburd replaces Bertrand Poupart-Lafarge who is moving to become CFO of Axa France.
He had joined Axa UK and Ireland in September 2012 becoming the UK group’s chief
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers