Axa has appointed Amelie Breitburd as chief financial officer (CFO) of UK and Ireland. She will start on 1 January 2019.
Breitburd has been at Axa for 14 years and was most recently CFO of the insurer’s Asia arm having held several senior roles in the firm’s Paris branch.
She has previously worked at KPMG and Allianz.
Breitburd replaces Bertrand Poupart-Lafarge who is moving to become CFO of Axa France.
He had joined Axa UK and Ireland in September 2012 becoming the UK group’s chief
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?