Axa has appointed Amelie Breitburd as chief financial officer (CFO) of UK and Ireland. She will start on 1 January 2019.
Breitburd has been at Axa for 14 years and was most recently CFO of the insurer’s Asia arm having held several senior roles in the firm’s Paris branch.
She has previously worked at KPMG and Allianz.
Breitburd replaces Bertrand Poupart-Lafarge who is moving to become CFO of Axa France.
He had joined Axa UK and Ireland in September 2012 becoming the UK group’s chief
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto