Former Ingenie founder and chief executive Richard King is launching a new telematics motor provider, Ticker, partnering with Munich Re Digital Partners (DP).
King will launch the business in early 2019, along with former Ingenie boss Mike Ketteringham.
In addition, ex-RSA managing director Steve Broughton is on board as chairman of Ticker. Broughton and King previously worked together at Ingenie.
Investors include former England footballer Gary Lineker, who also backed Ingenie
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings