Former Ingenie founder and chief executive Richard King is launching a new telematics motor provider, Ticker, partnering with Munich Re Digital Partners (DP).
King will launch the business in early 2019, along with former Ingenie boss Mike Ketteringham.
In addition, ex-RSA managing director Steve Broughton is on board as chairman of Ticker. Broughton and King previously worked together at Ingenie.
Investors include former England footballer Gary Lineker, who also backed Ingenie
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change