Former Ingenie founder and chief executive Richard King is launching a new telematics motor provider, Ticker, partnering with Munich Re Digital Partners (DP).
King will launch the business in early 2019, along with former Ingenie boss Mike Ketteringham.
In addition, ex-RSA managing director Steve Broughton is on board as chairman of Ticker. Broughton and King previously worked together at Ingenie.
Investors include former England footballer Gary Lineker, who also backed Ingenie
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit