The Association of British Insurers (ABI) has added Axa UK chief executive Claudio Gienal and Lloyds Banking Group general insurance and protection director Craig Thornton to its board.
Amanda Blanc, ABI chair and CEO of Zurich Europe, Middle East & Africa, commented: “Both Claudio and Craig bring a wealth of experience and insight to the ABI Board.
“Their fresh perspective will be invaluable as the industry navigates through a period of unprecedented challenge, change and opportunity.”
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin