XL Catlin has launched fresh products for companies in the media and entertainment industry.
The provider stated that the policies address the risks faced by organisers, performers, producers and support trades in the entertainment industry.
One of the products is dedicated to film and television productions, and another one covers live performances and the companies involved in that sector.
According to XL Catlin the products are offered on an annual or project-by-project basis and can be
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth