XL Catlin has launched fresh products for companies in the media and entertainment industry.
The provider stated that the policies address the risks faced by organisers, performers, producers and support trades in the entertainment industry.
One of the products is dedicated to film and television productions, and another one covers live performances and the companies involved in that sector.
According to XL Catlin the products are offered on an annual or project-by-project basis and can be
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure