XL Catlin has launched fresh products for companies in the media and entertainment industry.
The provider stated that the policies address the risks faced by organisers, performers, producers and support trades in the entertainment industry.
One of the products is dedicated to film and television productions, and another one covers live performances and the companies involved in that sector.
According to XL Catlin the products are offered on an annual or project-by-project basis and can be ta
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover