XL Catlin has launched fresh products for companies in the media and entertainment industry.
The provider stated that the policies address the risks faced by organisers, performers, producers and support trades in the entertainment industry.
One of the products is dedicated to film and television productions, and another one covers live performances and the companies involved in that sector.
According to XL Catlin the products are offered on an annual or project-by-project basis and can be
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected