Specialist drone broker Moonrock Insurance has started wholesaling its drone insurance policy to other brokers.
Underwritten by Hiscox, Moonrock has been providing commercial drone cover since February 2016.
The policy provides public liability cover in case of injury to an individual or damage to someone else’s property caused by the drone.
Hiscox noted that the product also covers damage to the drone itself or to drone accessories, as well as invasion of privacy, a cyber-hack and war,
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing