Specialist drone broker Moonrock Insurance has started wholesaling its drone insurance policy to other brokers.
Underwritten by Hiscox, Moonrock has been providing commercial drone cover since February 2016.
The policy provides public liability cover in case of injury to an individual or damage to someone else’s property caused by the drone.
Hiscox noted that the product also covers damage to the drone itself or to drone accessories, as well as invasion of privacy, a cyber-hack and war,
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals