Admiral has reported a 14% rise in turnover on group level for the first half of 2018.
Group turnover was £1.66bn for the six month period (H1 2017: £1.45bn), and pre-tax profit also rose to £211.7m (H1 2017: £194.5m).
In addition, the group combined operating ratio (COR) improved to 87.4% (H1 2017: 90.0%).
Admiral’s price comparison segment reported a profit of £3.5m, up from the £3.1m it posted last year.
In the UK, its aggregator Confused posted a pre-tax profit of £5.8m, an
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA