Insurance Age’s reporter and content director tackle the facts behind the headlines in the latest of our regular podcast series.
Use the link to hear their thoughts.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories in the week commencing 30 July 2018:
1) Jelf bought Clark Thomson for £23.3m cash
2) Co-op Insurance for sale – reports
3) ICB Group joins Verlingue
4) GRP takes majority stake in Chesterfield-based DCJ
5) FCA’s GDPR bill to hit
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth