Insurance Age’s reporter and content director tackle the facts behind the headlines in the latest of our regular podcast series.
Use the link to hear their thoughts.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories in the week commencing 30 July 2018:
1) Jelf bought Clark Thomson for £23.3m cash
2) Co-op Insurance for sale – reports
3) ICB Group joins Verlingue
4) GRP takes majority stake in Chesterfield-based DCJ
5) FCA’s GDPR bill to hit
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit