Insurance Age’s reporter and content director tackle the facts behind the headlines in the latest of our regular podcast series.
Use the link to hear their thoughts.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories in the week commencing 30 July 2018:
1) Jelf bought Clark Thomson for £23.3m cash
2) Co-op Insurance for sale – reports
3) ICB Group joins Verlingue
4) GRP takes majority stake in Chesterfield-based DCJ
5) FCA’s GDPR bill to hit
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns