Insurance Age’s reporter and content director tackle the facts behind the headlines in the latest of our regular podcast series.
Use the link to hear their thoughts.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories in the week commencing 30 July 2018:
1) Jelf bought Clark Thomson for £23.3m cash
2) Co-op Insurance for sale – reports
3) ICB Group joins Verlingue
4) GRP takes majority stake in Chesterfield-based DCJ
5) FCA’s GDPR bill to hit almo
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division