The fourth annual Dive In Festival for diversity and inclusion in insurance has today (12 July) opened for registration.
The festival, which is an initiative of Inclusion at Lloyd’s, is aimed at embracing and embedding diversity in the insurance sector, and will take place on 25 to 27 September 2018 with 26 countries taking part.
This year marks the start of a two-year campaign, Awareness into Action.
Dive In noted that after three years of raising awareness of the business case for
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand