The fourth annual Dive In Festival for diversity and inclusion in insurance has today (12 July) opened for registration.
The festival, which is an initiative of Inclusion at Lloyd’s, is aimed at embracing and embedding diversity in the insurance sector, and will take place on 25 to 27 September 2018 with 26 countries taking part.
This year marks the start of a two-year campaign, Awareness into Action.
Dive In noted that after three years of raising awareness of the business case for
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders