XL Catlin has added a cyber solution to its existing casualty insurance offering.
The provider stated that it had been designed for mid-sized and large companies that do not require a stand-alone cyber product and is offered as an extension to general liability policies.
It detailed that the extension is available to a range of industries and has a limit of £5m.
Covers include the risks associated with data management, data safety, the impact of a network breach and the various costs that may
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform