XL Catlin has added a cyber solution to its existing casualty insurance offering.
The provider stated that it had been designed for mid-sized and large companies that do not require a stand-alone cyber product and is offered as an extension to general liability policies.
It detailed that the extension is available to a range of industries and has a limit of £5m.
Covers include the risks associated with data management, data safety, the impact of a network breach and the various costs that may
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell