XL Catlin has added a cyber solution to its existing casualty insurance offering.
The provider stated that it had been designed for mid-sized and large companies that do not require a stand-alone cyber product and is offered as an extension to general liability policies.
It detailed that the extension is available to a range of industries and has a limit of £5m.
Covers include the risks associated with data management, data safety, the impact of a network breach and the various costs that may
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure