XL Catlin has added a cyber solution to its existing casualty insurance offering.
The provider stated that it had been designed for mid-sized and large companies that do not require a stand-alone cyber product and is offered as an extension to general liability policies.
It detailed that the extension is available to a range of industries and has a limit of £5m.
Covers include the risks associated with data management, data safety, the impact of a network breach and the various costs that may
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing