XL Catlin has launched Auto Terror Protect for companies with fleets of vehicles which could be used as a weapon in a terrorist attack.
The product has been designed for fleet operators, vehicle rental companies, haulage and logistics companies.
The insurer explained that it will work as a contingent umbrella cover for any existing motor and third-party liability policies.
The provider listed that the new offering, which will be underwritten in London and available via brokers for UK
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing