XL Catlin has launched Auto Terror Protect for companies with fleets of vehicles which could be used as a weapon in a terrorist attack.
The product has been designed for fleet operators, vehicle rental companies, haulage and logistics companies.
The insurer explained that it will work as a contingent umbrella cover for any existing motor and third-party liability policies.
The provider listed that the new offering, which will be underwritten in London and available via brokers for UK business
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell