XL Catlin has launched Auto Terror Protect for companies with fleets of vehicles which could be used as a weapon in a terrorist attack.
The product has been designed for fleet operators, vehicle rental companies, haulage and logistics companies.
The insurer explained that it will work as a contingent umbrella cover for any existing motor and third-party liability policies.
The provider listed that the new offering, which will be underwritten in London and available via brokers for UK business
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform