XL Catlin has launched Auto Terror Protect for companies with fleets of vehicles which could be used as a weapon in a terrorist attack.
The product has been designed for fleet operators, vehicle rental companies, haulage and logistics companies.
The insurer explained that it will work as a contingent umbrella cover for any existing motor and third-party liability policies.
The provider listed that the new offering, which will be underwritten in London and available via brokers for UK
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected