A managing general underwriter, Cedar Underwriting, has opened its doors to the insurance market.
The West Midlands-based provider stated that it would specialise in general commercial insurance with a focus on SME business with specialist capacity providers in both liability and material damage.
Cedar detailed that it would look to work with brokers looking for capacity for their delegated authority schemes.
The new venture is being spearheaded by business director Jordan Gregg who has
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings