A managing general underwriter, Cedar Underwriting, has opened its doors to the insurance market.
The West Midlands-based provider stated that it would specialise in general commercial insurance with a focus on SME business with specialist capacity providers in both liability and material damage.
Cedar detailed that it would look to work with brokers looking for capacity for their delegated authority schemes.
The new venture is being spearheaded by business director Jordan Gregg who has
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's