Allianz is poised to pick up £250m of commercial gross written premium business as policies migrate from LV, Insurance Age can reveal.
Simon McGinn, general manager, commercial and personal at Allianz UK confirmed: “It is smaller premiums than Allianz’s average which is absolutely fine. It is good SME business spread across motor and property and casualty.”
He added: “A lot of it will be digitally traded which is great as I think we have a very good broker platform in QuoteSME and it will fit
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA