The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is looking into the issue of dual pricing, according to its Business Plan for 2018/19.
The regulator stated it will continue work on pricing practices in retail general insurance.
It said: “If competition is working well in a market, it should not overly disadvantage existing customers over new customers.
“While many firms have made progress in putting customers more firmly at the centre of their business models, they need to further improve both competit
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports