The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is looking into the issue of dual pricing, according to its Business Plan for 2018/19.
The regulator stated it will continue work on pricing practices in retail general insurance.
It said: “If competition is working well in a market, it should not overly disadvantage existing customers over new customers.
“While many firms have made progress in putting customers more firmly at the centre of their business models, they need to further improve both
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move