The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is looking into the issue of dual pricing, according to its Business Plan for 2018/19.
The regulator stated it will continue work on pricing practices in retail general insurance.
It said: “If competition is working well in a market, it should not overly disadvantage existing customers over new customers.
“While many firms have made progress in putting customers more firmly at the centre of their business models, they need to further improve both competit
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData