The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has budgeted for a total annual funding requirement (AFR) of £543.9m for 2018/19.
It also predicted a total EU exit cost of £30m to the regulator.
The figures were revealed in a consultation paper on fees and levies published alongside its Business Plan.
This is an increase of 3.2%, compared to the £526.9m budgeted for 2017/18.
The regulator detailed that its AFR includes ongoing regulatory activities budget costs, costs relating to changes to its
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute