The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has confirmed that it will be moving to offices at 21 Lombard Street in June this year.
Insurance Age revealed this January that the organisation was going to relocate from the historic Aldermanbury building - which it has sold to the City of London Corporation - to the new offices close to Leadenhall Market and the Lloyd’s building.
The CII has now stated that the move is part of its “commitment to modernising itself in line with its Strategic
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years