The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has confirmed that it will be moving to offices at 21 Lombard Street in June this year.
Insurance Age revealed this January that the organisation was going to relocate from the historic Aldermanbury building - which it has sold to the City of London Corporation - to the new offices close to Leadenhall Market and the Lloyd’s building.
The CII has now stated that the move is part of its “commitment to modernising itself in line with its Strategic
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas