Colm Holmes, former UKGI chief executive at Aviva, has praised the honesty of UK brokers in helping the provider improve its business.
“The beauty of the brokers in the UK is their honesty,” Holmes told Insurance Age.
Adding: “They’ll tell you exactly what they think about who you are and your business and what you’re doing right and what you’re doing wrong.
“That’s very refreshing and I’ve built up some good friendships that I fully intend to maintain.”
Analysing the provider’s financ
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market