Colm Holmes, former UKGI chief executive at Aviva, has praised the honesty of UK brokers in helping the provider improve its business.
“The beauty of the brokers in the UK is their honesty,” Holmes told Insurance Age.
Adding: “They’ll tell you exactly what they think about who you are and your business and what you’re doing right and what you’re doing wrong.
“That’s very refreshing and I’ve built up some good friendships that I fully intend to maintain.”
Analysing the provider’s
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report