Colm Holmes, former UKGI chief executive at Aviva, has praised the honesty of UK brokers in helping the provider improve its business.
“The beauty of the brokers in the UK is their honesty,” Holmes told Insurance Age.
Adding: “They’ll tell you exactly what they think about who you are and your business and what you’re doing right and what you’re doing wrong.
“That’s very refreshing and I’ve built up some good friendships that I fully intend to maintain.”
Analysing the provider’s financ
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list