Hiscox has created a virtual business unit (vBU) to draw together the expertise of its 70 cyber staff across the business.
According to Hiscox the cyber vBU will provide dedicated cyber resource and be responsible for ensuring a consistent company-wide approach to product development, service offering, branding and marketing, underwriting appetite, pricing, rating approach and aggregation.
The provider stated that the aim was to sharpen its cyber focus and noted that it currently sells cyber p
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy