Hiscox has created a virtual business unit (vBU) to draw together the expertise of its 70 cyber staff across the business.
According to Hiscox the cyber vBU will provide dedicated cyber resource and be responsible for ensuring a consistent company-wide approach to product development, service offering, branding and marketing, underwriting appetite, pricing, rating approach and aggregation.
The provider stated that the aim was to sharpen its cyber focus and noted that it currently sells cyber p
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division