Hiscox has created a virtual business unit (vBU) to draw together the expertise of its 70 cyber staff across the business.
According to Hiscox the cyber vBU will provide dedicated cyber resource and be responsible for ensuring a consistent company-wide approach to product development, service offering, branding and marketing, underwriting appetite, pricing, rating approach and aggregation.
The provider stated that the aim was to sharpen its cyber focus and noted that it currently sells cyber p
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock