LV managing director for general insurance Steve Treloar has hailed the provider’s “excellent set of results” for the first half of 2017.
The insurer reported a 123% increase in operating profit for its GI business, along with an improved combined operating ratio (COR) to 93.6%.
Treloar told Insurance Age: “We have a growing business which is great and our revenue was up 4% in the first half versus the same time last year.
“We’re doing that at the same time as coming out of broker home, which
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Markerstudy confirms 27 redundancies
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Go Compare rejects £460m Zoopla-owner bid
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance