LV managing director for general insurance Steve Treloar has hailed the provider’s “excellent set of results” for the first half of 2017.
The insurer reported a 123% increase in operating profit for its GI business, along with an improved combined operating ratio (COR) to 93.6%.
Treloar told Insurance Age: “We have a growing business which is great and our revenue was up 4% in the first half versus the same time last year.
“We’re doing that at the same time as coming out of broker home, which
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks