Applied Systems has added Ageas and QBE to the live webchat services on its Applied TAM commercial lines platform.
The insurers join Axa and Allianz and NIG on the live chat service which was launched in July this year.
According to the software house the service enables brokers to communicate directly with underwriters about rates and products within the Applied TAM system.
Jeff Purdy, senior vice president of international operations, Applied Systems, said: “As pace of business continu
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa