Applied Systems has added Ageas and QBE to the live webchat services on its Applied TAM commercial lines platform.
The insurers join Axa and Allianz and NIG on the live chat service which was launched in July this year.
According to the software house the service enables brokers to communicate directly with underwriters about rates and products within the Applied TAM system.
Jeff Purdy, senior vice president of international operations, Applied Systems, said: “As pace of business continu
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options