Applied Systems has added Ageas and QBE to the live webchat services on its Applied TAM commercial lines platform.
The insurers join Axa and Allianz and NIG on the live chat service which was launched in July this year.
According to the software house the service enables brokers to communicate directly with underwriters about rates and products within the Applied TAM system.
Jeff Purdy, senior vice president of international operations, Applied Systems, said: “As pace of business continu
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks