The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has again warned of spoof emails that it has not sent.
The watchdog reported in a statement on Tuesday (21 March) that it was "aware that an email has been sent which appears to be from [email protected]".
The statement continued: "This email was not sent by the FCA and recipients should delete the email without opening."
The regulator also revealed it was aware of an email that appeared to be sent from [email protected] and an email enti
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution