SSP has confirmed that its service has been affected today (19 January) by "routine maintenance" works being carried out at a data center adding it had been assured beforehand that it would not be impacted.
An SSP spokesman said: "At 12:42pm the Powergate Data Centre used by SSP services was affected by a loss of power and is not a Pure Broker problem."
He noted that the loss was a direct result of "routine maintenance" carried out by the facility engineers at the Powergate site.
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options