SSP has confirmed that its service has been affected today (19 January) by "routine maintenance" works being carried out at a data center adding it had been assured beforehand that it would not be impacted.
An SSP spokesman said: "At 12:42pm the Powergate Data Centre used by SSP services was affected by a loss of power and is not a Pure Broker problem."
He noted that the loss was a direct result of "routine maintenance" carried out by the facility engineers at the Powergate site.
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure