SSP has confirmed that its service has been affected today (19 January) by "routine maintenance" works being carried out at a data center adding it had been assured beforehand that it would not be impacted.
An SSP spokesman said: "At 12:42pm the Powergate Data Centre used by SSP services was affected by a loss of power and is not a Pure Broker problem."
He noted that the loss was a direct result of "routine maintenance" carried out by the facility engineers at the Powergate site.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns