SSP has confirmed that its service has been affected today (19 January) by "routine maintenance" works being carried out at a data center adding it had been assured beforehand that it would not be impacted.
An SSP spokesman said: "At 12:42pm the Powergate Data Centre used by SSP services was affected by a loss of power and is not a Pure Broker problem."
He noted that the loss was a direct result of "routine maintenance" carried out by the facility engineers at the Powergate site.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- “Transformation” costs Swinton as profits fall
- Three firms in for Leeds-based Henderson