SSP has confirmed that its service has been affected today (19 January) by "routine maintenance" works being carried out at a data center adding it had been assured beforehand that it would not be impacted. An SSP spokesman said: "At 12:42pm the Powergate Data Centre used by SSP services was affected by a loss of power and is not a Pure Broker problem."He noted that the loss was a direct result of "routine maintenance" carried out by the facility engineers at the Powergate site.Interruption"SSP
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution