Both Bluefin and Global Risk Partners (GRP) have issued statements in response to the ongoing legal case which started last week.
Bluefin had obtained an injunction in the High Court on 8 February.
On Friday Mr Justice Dove heard arguments from both sides about the injunction preventing GRP from taking on or negotiating contracts with Bluefin staff until June.
GRP stated: "At the High Court on Friday Feb 12th, following on from the issue of proceedings without notice on Monday by Bluefin, the in
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product