Website aesthetics are big business for every enterprise, and insurance companies are no exception. Millions of pounds are spent on website redesigns. But while cutting-edge graphics and design might yield a site that looks amazing, beauty doesn't always translate into user-friendliness.
Ensuring a smooth user experience is absolutely crucial for insurers and brokers. So, here are some tips from Eliza Savov, of ClickTale, a provider of customer experience solutions for various Fortune 500
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?