Website aesthetics are big business for every enterprise, and insurance companies are no exception. Millions of pounds are spent on website redesigns. But while cutting-edge graphics and design might yield a site that looks amazing, beauty doesn't always translate into user-friendliness. Ensuring a smooth user experience is absolutely crucial for insurers and brokers. So, here are some tips from Eliza Savov, of ClickTale, a provider of customer experience solutions for various Fortune 500 client
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK