Swinton Commercial has completed its first acquisition of 2014 with a deal to buy the general insurance (GI) book of North Wales-based Anderson Insurance Services.
The high street broker confirmed that the business will be transferred to existing Swinton offices.
And Carolyn Callan, director of commercial, said: "Swinton's acquisition priority in 2014 is to seek out opportunities that fit with its objective of growing the Swinton Commercial account and its network of commercial regional offices.
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman