This month the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) launched its manifesto titled, Enabling the Insurance Market.
The trade body listed 33 calls for action with which it hopes to address the issues that are impacting general insurance brokers and their customers.
According to Biba, the manifesto, which was launched on 16 January at the Houses of Parliament, is a “living, breathing” document which sets out the agenda of what it will be working on during the course of the year.
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product