This month the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) launched its manifesto titled, Enabling the Insurance Market.
The trade body listed 33 calls for action with which it hopes to address the issues that are impacting general insurance brokers and their customers.
According to Biba, the manifesto, which was launched on 16 January at the Houses of Parliament, is a “living, breathing” document which sets out the agenda of what it will be working on during the course of the year.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal