This month the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) launched its manifesto titled, Enabling the Insurance Market.
The trade body listed 33 calls for action with which it hopes to address the issues that are impacting general insurance brokers and their customers.
According to Biba, the manifesto, which was launched on 16 January at the Houses of Parliament, is a “living, breathing” document which sets out the agenda of what it will be working on during the course of the year.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal