There has been a cavalcade of insurance-related and broker-on-broker disputes in particular hitting the legal system in recent months.
The cases have tackled a range of issues from accusations around team moves and staff poaching to claims of data breaches regarding customer contact details and policy renewal dates.
But has this marked a real increase in legal action or has it just felt that way?
“I think we are hearing a lot more about it now and that means that there are more reported cases, s
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five