There has been a cavalcade of insurance-related and broker-on-broker disputes in particular hitting the legal system in recent months.
The cases have tackled a range of issues from accusations around team moves and staff poaching to claims of data breaches regarding customer contact details and policy renewal dates.
But has this marked a real increase in legal action or has it just felt that way?
“I think we are hearing a lot more about it now and that means that there are more reported cases, s
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth