Brokers and insurers are concentrating their efforts on addressing the significant problem of underinsurance.
The popular image is of a harried SME owner who does everything for his or her business and consequently does not pay enough attention to insurance matters.
The implications for a business with inadequate insurance to cover a claim can be catastrophic and often lead to conflict with a broker.
But the factors that lead to underinsurance extend far beyond just the issue of time according
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016