Brokers and insurers are concentrating their efforts on addressing the significant problem of underinsurance.
The popular image is of a harried SME owner who does everything for his or her business and consequently does not pay enough attention to insurance matters.
The implications for a business with inadequate insurance to cover a claim can be catastrophic and often lead to conflict with a broker.
But the factors that lead to underinsurance extend far beyond just the issue of time according
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints