Brokers and insurers are concentrating their efforts on addressing the significant problem of underinsurance.
The popular image is of a harried SME owner who does everything for his or her business and consequently does not pay enough attention to insurance matters.
The implications for a business with inadequate insurance to cover a claim can be catastrophic and often lead to conflict with a broker.
But the factors that lead to underinsurance extend far beyond just the issue of time according
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth