A meeting that took place in 10 Downing Street in the summer to find solutions to problems in the sharing economy is a clear mark of the sector’s growing significance.
Among those in the corridors of power at the time were the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba), representatives of Axa, Bluefin and Towergate, and various other players in what is also known as the collaborative economy.
On any given day there are thousands of people around the UK who are participants in the sharing econ
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017