A meeting that took place in 10 Downing Street in the summer to find solutions to problems in the sharing economy is a clear mark of the sector’s growing significance.
Among those in the corridors of power at the time were the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba), representatives of Axa, Bluefin and Towergate, and various other players in what is also known as the collaborative economy.
On any given day there are thousands of people around the UK who are participants in the sharing econ
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData