Brokers have branded proposed social media regulations from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) "over the top" and warned they would need to be amended to be truly appropriate.
One of the watchdog's key suggestions in the consultation, which launched last month, is including the hashtag #ad on Twitter postings to make clear that they are promotional. It was one of a range of recommendations to ensure that all social media communication is "fair, clear and not misleading". But is this regulatio
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April