Brokers have branded proposed social media regulations from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) "over the top" and warned they would need to be amended to be truly appropriate.
One of the watchdog's key suggestions in the consultation, which launched last month, is including the hashtag #ad on Twitter postings to make clear that they are promotional. It was one of a range of recommendations to ensure that all social media communication is "fair, clear and not misleading". But is this regulatio
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin