For more than a decade various industry figures have flagged up the importance of cyber risk insurance.
Phishing scams, opportunistic hackers and network-paralysing viruses are just a few of the widely-accepted perils regularly raised for companies that trade online.
Yet, as businesses across all sectors have rapidly embraced the commercial opportunities offered by the world wide web, the awareness of, and demand for, cyber risk insurance has remained frustratingly low for providers.
A recent po
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April