The growth in the schemes market for brokers shows no sign of abating according to research produced by MMA Insurance. The schemes specialist insurer surveyed 250 UK commercial brokers ranging in size from national to provincial operations. The findings showed that the number of brokers managing one or more schemes has further increased to 52% of respondents. So what is driving this growing attraction of schemes for brokers?
In the current economic climate it is understandable every broker is lo
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin