Brokers have once again demanded a level playing field when it comes to the issue of commission disclosure. The topic came to the fore prior to the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) 2012 conference when what appeared to be a leaked working document from the European Commission hit the headlines.
According to Steve White, head of compliance and training at Biba, the expectations of revisions to
the Insurance Mediation Directive (IMD) had been of commission disclosure upon request. Whi
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin