▶ What are the origins of the Luker Rowe group and how has it developed over the years?
The business started in 1989 and was a partnership between my father and Simon Rowe. We started off in Uxbridge and moved to Amersham in 2000. Simon Rowe died tragically from a brain tumour in 1996. It was Simon who had enticed me into the business in 1994 and mentored me. His death was a terrible blow and I had to grow up very quickly in the business.
When I joined there were four of us. We’ve grown steadil
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover