▶ What are the origins of the Luker Rowe group and how has it developed over the years?
The business started in 1989 and was a partnership between my father and Simon Rowe. We started off in Uxbridge and moved to Amersham in 2000. Simon Rowe died tragically from a brain tumour in 1996. It was Simon who had enticed me into the business in 1994 and mentored me. His death was a terrible blow and I had to grow up very quickly in the business.
When I joined there were four of us. We’ve grown steadil
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product