▶ When and how was Kelliher set up?
The group was founded by Joe Kelliher in 1986, including Kerry London Ltd, which is the main trading entity. He started in the construction sector because he saw a gap in the industry. He thought he could provide better, more specialist services. It grew mainly on an organic basis until 2002, then they started a series of acquisitions – the largest one was Trade Direct in 2005. It’s a tradesman liability business based in Godalming and has 45,000 clients.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel