▶ When and how was Kelliher set up?
The group was founded by Joe Kelliher in 1986, including Kerry London Ltd, which is the main trading entity. He started in the construction sector because he saw a gap in the industry. He thought he could provide better, more specialist services. It grew mainly on an organic basis until 2002, then they started a series of acquisitions – the largest one was Trade Direct in 2005. It’s a tradesman liability business based in Godalming and has 45,000 clients.
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit