▶ How did you get started in the insurance industry?
I started here. I was at college doing my A-Levels and I went to see my careers officer. The day before a gentleman called John Barnett had gone in to see the careers officer with his son. He mentioned to them that if they saw anyone who might be interested in a job in the insurance broking industry, to let him know, so the careers officer suggested broking to me.
▶ How has your career developed during your time with Barnett & Barnett?
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover