▶ How did you buy Stackhouse Poland?
Poland Insurance Brokers, founded by Michael Poland in 1974, was a small business based in Liphook, Hampshire. Along the journey Michael acquired a company called Thomas P Stackhouse which was a specialist charity broker, hence Stackhouse Poland was formed.
It wasn’t going places and just by stroke of good fortune I happened to pick up the phone to a member of the Poland family to inquire whether there might be an opportunity to buy the business.
We put on th
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData