Perspective. It's not necessarily something that the insurance industry is awash with. It often appears that at the larger end of both the broking and insurer market, perspective becomes a victim of ambition. Ambition for growth to satisfy those ever-hungry shareholders. But to be fair, the market has experienced such far reaching and fundamental change over the past 30 years, it's not surprising that its practitioners have not had much of a chance to sit and philosophise over where the market h
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData