At Insurance Age the average interview does not end with a kiss on the hand but Reg Brown is not your typical industry man. He may have left Lloyd's in 2000, opting for early retirement after a career spanning 41 years, but he has certainly not turned his back on the market.
For Mr Brown, insurance is not a job to clock in and out of - it is something that has weaved its way into the fibres of his life.
As he says himself: "The industry is fabulous. When I took my first job, I never realised how
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices