At Insurance Age the average interview does not end with a kiss on the hand but Reg Brown is not your typical industry man. He may have left Lloyd's in 2000, opting for early retirement after a career spanning 41 years, but he has certainly not turned his back on the market.
For Mr Brown, insurance is not a job to clock in and out of - it is something that has weaved its way into the fibres of his life.
As he says himself: "The industry is fabulous. When I took my first job, I never realised how
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups