The majority of people in our industry would agree that attracting young people into insurance as a career is a challenge in itself, but consider wanting to attract those with flair and talent and you soon have a mammoth task on your hands. As a sector generally considered ‘dull’, we are battling a number of unfair stereotypes; that insurers and brokers can display a sense of humour clearly doesn’t translate comfortably to the outside world.
In 2014 we conducted a skills survey
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April