Whether you’re selling car, home or medical insurance, the market is hugely competitive – both on and offline.
Fact is, if you don’t have as many millions to spend as aggregators or direct insurers, you’ll struggle to achieve a Google page one search result. But it needn’t be like this.
There are ways to use search more intelligently than by simply throwing money at Google (who invite you to pay £7 per click for the term ‘car insurance’). Indeed, there are ways to appear on page one without giv
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?