Whether you’re selling car, home or medical insurance, the market is hugely competitive – both on and offline.
Fact is, if you don’t have as many millions to spend as aggregators or direct insurers, you’ll struggle to achieve a Google page one search result. But it needn’t be like this.
There are ways to use search more intelligently than by simply throwing money at Google (who invite you to pay £7 per click for the term ‘car insurance’). Indeed, there are ways to appear on page one without giv
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product