How a team talks together will determine how well it works. Trust, respect and communication are the essential foundation stones of a high performing team. They are not options, they are a must. It is all about relationships that consistently produce breakthrough results. Sometimes team members won’t like each other, but they still have to work together.
If there is no respect there will be no collaboration. If there is no communication, there will be no relationship. If there is no trust, there
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin