How a team talks together will determine how well it works. Trust, respect and communication are the essential foundation stones of a high performing team. They are not options, they are a must. It is all about relationships that consistently produce breakthrough results. Sometimes team members won’t like each other, but they still have to work together.
If there is no respect there will be no collaboration. If there is no communication, there will be no relationship. If there is no trust, there
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData