Beginning with insurers, QBE announced a significant senior departure last month as it said goodbye and good luck to Simon Cooter, who joined from Brit in April, when QBE acquired its UK regional business.
However, this month, the brokers provided much more excitement with a series of moves at all levels, and more specifically, with many top-level employees saying farewell to one role, often without another lined up.
Barbon Insurance Group lost its chairman as Tim Redburn resigned, saying he wan
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices