Beginning with insurers, QBE announced a significant senior departure last month as it said goodbye and good luck to Simon Cooter, who joined from Brit in April, when QBE acquired its UK regional business.
However, this month, the brokers provided much more excitement with a series of moves at all levels, and more specifically, with many top-level employees saying farewell to one role, often without another lined up.
Barbon Insurance Group lost its chairman as Tim Redburn resigned, saying he wan
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future