Beginning with insurers, QBE announced a significant senior departure last month as it said goodbye and good luck to Simon Cooter, who joined from Brit in April, when QBE acquired its UK regional business.
However, this month, the brokers provided much more excitement with a series of moves at all levels, and more specifically, with many top-level employees saying farewell to one role, often without another lined up.
Barbon Insurance Group lost its chairman as Tim Redburn resigned, saying he wan
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April