When was the last time you went to your local bank branch? The chances are it has not been for a while and that visits are certainly a lot less frequent than they used to be.
Indeed, whatever you went for could probably have been done electronically or arranged through one of the full service call centres that are now part and parcel of everyday life.
Today’s banking world is a clear vision of what is possible and what lies ahead for the insurance market. However, while the technology may curren
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud