When was the last time you went to your local bank branch? The chances are it has not been for a while and that visits are certainly a lot less frequent than they used to be.
Indeed, whatever you went for could probably have been done electronically or arranged through one of the full service call centres that are now part and parcel of everyday life.
Today’s banking world is a clear vision of what is possible and what lies ahead for the insurance market. However, while the technology may curren
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five