When was the last time you went to your local bank branch? The chances are it has not been for a while and that visits are certainly a lot less frequent than they used to be.
Indeed, whatever you went for could probably have been done electronically or arranged through one of the full service call centres that are now part and parcel of everyday life.
Today’s banking world is a clear vision of what is possible and what lies ahead for the insurance market. However, while the technology may curren
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin