The government’s focus on employment law in 2012 appears to be taking the form of a kick back against that of previous years. In 2011, a ‘red tape challenge’ was launched with a view to striking down superfluous and out-dated legislation in all areas of business and employment law. This year will see the start of employment law and its enforcement swinging back into the hands of the employer with many changes set to reduce the amount of employees bringing claims to employment tribunal.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups