The government’s focus on employment law in 2012 appears to be taking the form of a kick back against that of previous years. In 2011, a ‘red tape challenge’ was launched with a view to striking down superfluous and out-dated legislation in all areas of business and employment law. This year will see the start of employment law and its enforcement swinging back into the hands of the employer with many changes set to reduce the amount of employees bringing claims to employment tribunal.
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market