The government’s focus on employment law in 2012 appears to be taking the form of a kick back against that of previous years. In 2011, a ‘red tape challenge’ was launched with a view to striking down superfluous and out-dated legislation in all areas of business and employment law. This year will see the start of employment law and its enforcement swinging back into the hands of the employer with many changes set to reduce the amount of employees bringing claims to employment tribunal.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti