It is an unfortunate fact that many businesses have not been able to cope under the pressure that financial circumstances, and a predicted double dip recession, have placed upon them. Many have had to close their business entirely, making the whole workforce redundant, or have at least had to downsize to a level that finely balances the demand for work and operational minimums.
Redundancy is classed as a dismissal in law even though there is generally no fault to be apportioned to either employe
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017