If implemented in full, what kind of impact will Jackson’s proposals have on legal expenses insurance (LEI)?
▶ Phil: From an after the event (ATE) perspective, a very significant impact. We have done some calculations and worked out that 25% of the business would technically go at the beginning of 2013. Fortunately for us, we are not over reliant on ATE but there are other providers more dependent on it who may well suffer.
▶ Mathew: Commercial ATE will be far less affected than in personal in
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin