We live in a world of innovative products, services and experiences with today's customers comfortable using social media, mobile phones and the internet. With this technology, consumers can more easily find out what they want, compare it with other items, get recommendations and tell each other about the experience afterward.
The balance of power has shifted considerably from suppliers to consumers.
The insurance industry has been slow to respond, but the recent launch of new products and schem
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups