We live in a world of innovative products, services and experiences with today's customers comfortable using social media, mobile phones and the internet. With this technology, consumers can more easily find out what they want, compare it with other items, get recommendations and tell each other about the experience afterward.
The balance of power has shifted considerably from suppliers to consumers.
The insurance industry has been slow to respond, but the recent launch of new products and schem
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth