We live in a world of innovative products, services and experiences with today's customers comfortable using social media, mobile phones and the internet. With this technology, consumers can more easily find out what they want, compare it with other items, get recommendations and tell each other about the experience afterward.
The balance of power has shifted considerably from suppliers to consumers.
The insurance industry has been slow to respond, but the recent launch of new products and schem
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016