Specialist insurance schemes exist for a whole spectrum of risks ranging from caravans to jet skis and for careers from tradesmen to footballers. But how can brokers identify new opportunities in what is already a very crowded marketplace? Is it best to target an existing, tried and tested niche or try to forge your own path and create a new one and once you have an idea how do you turn your dream into reality by securing the necessary insurer backing?
It is easier to break into a niche sector i
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin